[Npoc-discuss] Fwd: [ICANN Community Leaders] Open letter from the Registries Stakeholder Group re DNS Abuse

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Mon Aug 19 23:47:00 UTC 2019

Dear NPOC Members,

Please find the attached  open letter from the RySG to the ICANN community
is intended to be a constructive contribution to the discussions occurring
within the ICANN community about DNS Abuse and security threats. We also
hope that the letter will serve as useful basis for planned sessions and
discussions at ICANN 66 in Montreal.  The letter has also been posted on
our website at: https://www.rysg.info/rysg-statements-and-comments

 Thanks,

Joan

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 1:07 PM Austin, Donna via SO-AC-SG-CLeaders <
so-ac-sg-cleaders at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear Community Leaders
>

> The attached open letter from the RySG to the ICANN community is intended
> to be a constructive contribution to the discussions occurring within the
> ICANN community about DNS Abuse and security threats. We also hope that the
> letter will serve as useful basis for planned sessions and discussions at
> ICANN 66 in Montreal.
>

> The letter has also been posted on our website at:
> https://www.rysg.info/rysg-statements-and-comments
>

> Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
>

> Kind regards
>

> Donna
>

> Donna Austin
>
> Chair, RySG

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783