[Npoc-discuss] The new charter of NPOC - members' review

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 07:54:21 UTC 2019

Dear members of NPOC,

We have finished the work on our charter in July but I wanted to have one
thorough look before sending it to you for accepting it. Sorry for taking
so long in finally getting round to doing it.

Here is the working version and with this link you can comment on it. After
we've gone through all the comments of the members, we'll pass it to ICANN
law for a review.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HRcUOxtoMUzJnfXhXm-wpJd3vDmVRG9uFTRyojOAbxo/edit?usp=sharing

The deadline for giving comments is 13th of September, which also happens
to be Friday. :)

At the end of the charter, you can also find a link to the annex, but it's
unfinished at the moment, and we still need to work on it before passing it
for you to review.

-Raoul

Ei
viruksia. www.avast.com