[Npoc-discuss] Candidate statement - Communications chair

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 21:19:21 UTC 2019

Yes, Ioana's been very active on meetings and seems to have fit ICANN very
well. I can see that she would be an excellent addition to the NPOC as a
communicator and promoter of NPOC agenda. She gets on very well with staff,
fellows and the wider ICANN community and would surely be active in using
her marketing skills and promoting NPOC to the next level. I therefore
fully support her nomination.

I think these will be the most interesting elections so far in NPOCs
history!

-Raoul