[Npoc-discuss] Notes from Today's Informal EC Meeting

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 14:10:38 UTC 2019

Thanks Oreoluwa for sharing this.

I hope the express to get more members information will be streamline in to
GDPR.

@Raoul
If the website is linked for an updates shared via the discussion ist is
there any other value added by Trello that will nececitate the installation?

Since the NPOC site is not for business use it may not be relevant to
install Google analytics or equivalent.

However since NPOC is for largely non-profit concerns it's important we
leverage Open Source at all times.

Weldone people.