[Npoc-discuss] Notes from Today's Informal EC Meeting

Abd-El-Raouf Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 15:27:35 UTC 2019

Hello dearest all,

Thank you or sharing this wih us dear Ore. It's remarkable how NPOC is more
and and more advancing in this wide ecosystem of ICANN.
I wish you a well stay in Marrakech and keep up te great work.
Please, go for an Opzn Source solution anywhere it's possible.
+1 Raoul and Remmy.
Of course Wordpress itself an OS too ;-)
Warm regards and Cheers !!!
Olevie
.

Le lun. 24 juin 2019 à 16:11, Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Thanks Oreoluwa for sharing this.
>
> I hope the express to get more members information will be streamline in
> to GDPR.
>
> @Raoul
> If the website is linked for an updates shared via the discussion ist is
> there any other value added by Trello that will nececitate the installation?
>
> Since the NPOC site is not for business use it may not be relevant to
> install Google analytics or equivalent.
>
> However since NPOC is for largely non-profit concerns it's important we
> leverage Open Source at all times.
>
> Weldone people.
>

> On Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 13:12 Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi <oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Kindly find attached notes from today's impromptu meeting. If I left
>> anything out, please let me know.
>>
>> Ore
>>
>> --
>> Oreoluwa Lesi - Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)
>> Executive Director
>>
>> +234.803.621.1307, +234.813.339.9999 | www.wtec.org.ng | @wteconline

*Abd-El-Raouf Olévié KOUAMI*
DG de Ets "*Le FA de la Téranga*"
CEO de l'INTIC4DEV (Institut ds TIC pour le développement)
CTO du FOSSFA (http://www.fossfa.net)
Tél.: (+221) 77 422 16 47 (Orange) / (+221) 76 695  59 79 (Tigo)
*Skype : olevie1   FaceBook : @olivier.kouami.7 Twitter : #oleviek
Dakar – Thiaroye-sur-mer quartier MAYACINE KAN dit MAGU
 - SENEGAL-