[Npoc-discuss] Public statement & Nomination acceptance by Remmy Nweke, for chair, 2019 NPOC Policy Committee:

Vernatius Okwu EZEAMA vezeama at ourrightsng.org
Fri May 24 20:31:10 UTC 2019

Dear All,
I wish to second all the nominations as you made them namely:

• Chair, I nominate Joan Kerr
• Vice Chair, I nominate  Raoul Plommer
• Secretariat, I nominate Oreoluwa Lesi
• Membership Chair, I nominate Juan Manuel Rojas
• Policy Chair, I nominate Remmy Nweke
• Communication Chair, I nominate Caleb Ogundele
Good luck to you all.
Vernatius EZEAMA

On Thu, May 23, 2019 7:09 pm, Remmy Nweke wrote:
> [...]
>> Tel: +5491164993943
>> Libertador 5990, Off. 406
>> Buenos Aires, Argentina.
>>

>> Este email, incluyendo adjuntos, podría contener información
>> confidencial protegida por ley y es para uso exclusivo de su
>> destinatario. Si  Ud. no es el destinatario, se le advierte que
>> cualquier uso, difusión, copia o retención de este email o su contenido
>> está estrictamente prohibido.  Si Ud. recibió este email por error, por
>> favor avise inmediatamente al remitente por  teléfono o email y borre el
>> mismo de su computadora. / This  e-mail, including any attachments, may
>> contain information that is protected by  law as privileged and
>> confidential, and is transmitted for the sole use of the intended
>> recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
>> notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this
>> e-mail or the  information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If
>> you have received this  e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
>> sender by telephone or reply  e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail
>> from your computer system.
>>
>>> On May 23, 2019, at 10:34 AM, Maryam Bakoshi
>>> <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
>>> wrote:
>>>

>>> Dear All,
>>>

>>> Nomination for the NPOC Executive Committee Positions start today
>>> Thursday
>>> 23 May 2019 through to Thursday 06 June 2019.
>>>

>>> All current ExCom positions are open:
>>>

>>> • Chair currently held by, Joan Kerr (eligible for re-election)
>>> • Vice Chair currently held by, Raoul Plommer (eligible for
>>> re-election) • Secretariat currently held by, Oreoluwa Lesi (eligible
>>> for re-election) • Policy Chair currently held by, David Cake
>>> (eligible for re-election)
>>> • Membership Chair currently held by, Juan Manuel Rojas (eligible for
>>> re-election) • Communication Chair currently held by, Caleb Ogundele
>>> (eligible for
>>> re-election)
>>>

>>> *Nomination Process:*
>>>

>>> *   Any member of NPOC may nominate any NPOC active member either for
>>>  any position. *   Once nominated, the nominee is responsible for
>>> public acceptance of the nomination and for making a *public
>>> statement* that includes:
>>>
>>> *   Name:
>>> *   Affiliation:
>>> *   Position applied for:
>>> *   Why you are running for the position?:
>>> *   Do you have any conflict(s) of interest?:
>>> *   How many Hours a week you are able to dedicate to the
>>> position:
>>> *   Are you involved in any working Groups or PDP efforts, if so
>>> please state:
>>>
>>> **  These terms all commence on 07 November 2019 (at the conclusion
>>> of the 2019 Annual ICANN Meeting in Montreal).
>>>

>>> Elections Page:
>>> https://community.icann.org/display/NPOCC/Elections+2019
>>> <https://community.icann.org/display/NPOCC/Elections+2019>
>>>

>>> As a reminder the Election Timetable is below:

>>> Process