[Npoc-discuss] [NPOC-PC] Volunteers Needed for Open Public Comment on Evolving ICANN’s Multistakeholder Model

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Wed May 29 16:26:24 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick follow up. The Open Public Comment on Evolving ICANN’s
Multistakeholder Model as published by ICANN .Org on the URL below closes
in about six days from now.

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/evolving-multistakeholder-model-2019-
04-25-en

A google document was started on this link for volunteer.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M-E-YVmO8HVDs5hq_9ZALIddWFq6z6n-t7q5bpgORNQ/edit?usp=sharing

We hope to see the pen holders do the magic as usual.

Happy Policy / public comment writing and engagement.

See you all on the Google Doc.

Regards

Caleb Ogundele

--