[Npoc-discuss] [NPOC-PC] Volunteers Needed for Open Public Comment on Evolving ICANN’s Multistakeholder Model

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:51:46 UTC 2019

Dear Caleb,
Thank you for bring this up. This particular comment requires identifying
issues to the already extensive list.

I kept researching trying to figure out which issues are important to NPOC
and where do we get examples to add to these issues.

Can veterans here point me to some issues that we can add to the list or
highlight from the list?

Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Benjamin