[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Carlos Gutierrez for Policy Chair

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Fri May 31 17:45:46 UTC 2019

Dear Juan Manuel,

Thank you very much. I will give a statement of interest this weekend
well before the candidate call next week. But let me forward that my
interest in supporting NPOCs policy engagement dates back to 2014.
Today, as we have to offer sufficient preventive as well as curative
protection rights to an important group of noncommercial stakeholders,
namely the IGOs and INGOs, the role of the PC chair would allow me to
keep the profile of NPOC high in the policy working groups and the
council as a whole. Look forward to the call as well as to any question
members would like to make in the list.

Nice weekend to all of you!

---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se
+506 8837 7176
Aparatado 1571-1000
COSTA RICA

El 2019-05-28 09:17, Juan Manuel Rojas via Npoc-discuss escribió:

> Dear all,
> I would like to nominate Carlos Gutierrez for Policy Chair. Carlos has been involved from some years ago and he can share his experience of 5 years as GNSO Councillor to improve and engage our Policy Committee. His knowledge can be helpful for our Constituency whether he is willing to accept it.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
> Presidente - AGEIA DENSI Colombia
> Cluster Orinoco TIC member
> Master IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
>
> Cel. +57 3017435600
> Twitter: @JmanuRojas [1]

Links:
------