[Npoc-discuss] Internet Infrastructure and Sea Level Rise: Food/Question for Thought

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Wed Oct 30 09:32:36 UTC 2019

Hello Sam,

I think it’s more of an issue within the overall internet governance domain
so within Berlin discuss we can do it. As under the realm of ICANN we won’t
get far with the discuss as it centers on infrastructure not DNS.

Our chair @Joan can see how we can promote it within the global IGF as per
NPOC and within our regional gatherings.

Just my little thoughts

Poncelet

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS