[Npoc-discuss] Nomination: NPOC colleague Caleb Ogundele for position of Chairperson, NPOC Membership Committee

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 21:18:27 UTC 2020

Dear all,I would like to show my support for Caleb's nomination as Membership Committee. I have had the honor to work alongside in NPOC and he is always adding value to his job. He has made an amazing work on Communications and I know he will do the same or better as Membership.
Best Regards,Juan Manuel Rojas

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android