[Npoc-discuss] Nomination: NPOC colleague Caleb Ogundele for position of Chairperson, NPOC Membership Committee

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Thu May 21 10:15:45 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I would like to endorse as well Caleb as a Membership Chair. He has proven his dedication and commitment for NPOC since he joined, and has shown both leadership skills and talent in managing NPOC's Communications strategy.

I am confident he will do a great job on membership strategy and engagement, where he will continue to apply what he has learned while serving as Comms Chair. I have seen him work and even worked alongside him several times and has shown a lot of patience and excellent diplomatic skills, even when we had differences in vision. I have big hopes for Caleb's future within NPOC!

Caleb, hope you will accept this nomination!

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +40744251228