[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Emmanuel Agbenonwossi For Secretariat position

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Mon May 25 09:12:16 UTC 2020

Dear NPOC Colleagues,

I wish to nominate Emmanuel Agbenonwossi for the position of NPOC
Secretariat.  He is a Web Journalist and Internet Policy Researcher He is
Togolese and bilingual too in both french and English. A brief background
of Emmanuel is below.

Emmanuel is the convener of Togo Internet Governance Forum and contributed
> to several Internet governance research and contributions. He is an active
> member of Internet Society, ICANN, IGF Academy. He is Togo’s focal point of
> the African Union flagship project, PRIDA.
>
> Emmanuel is an alumnus of the University of Greenwich (UK), the Central
> University of Tunisia, the University of Malta, Stanford school of public
> policy (UK) and the Busan University of Foreign Studies (Korea.)
>
> He holds a Master’s Degree in Journalism, a postgraduate diploma in
> Cyber-Security, a bachelor degree in Finance and BSc (Hons) in Business
> Information Technology. He is currently a PhD candidate with the Daniel J.
> Evans School of Public Policy and Governance at the University of
> Washington (USA) with a topic focus of information controls and Internet
> shutdowns in Africa.

I strongly believe Emmanuel will add value in running the NPOC  Secretariat
as a young dynamic individual.  I look forward to folks endorsing his
nomination accordingly.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

--