[Npoc-discuss] Nomination for NPOC Secretariat

vitus at afrotribune.com vitus at afrotribune.com
Mon May 25 11:28:21 UTC 2020

Dear Poncelet, Raymond and Arsene,
It is with great pleasure that I am writing to accept my nomination to the position of Secretariat.  I am deeply honored to know that you felt me worthy of such an important responsibility. I'm deeply excited to be contributing to this wonderful organization of ours in the role of Secretariat and I already have quite a few ideas  I would like to contribute with fresh insights.
Thank you for your confidence in me. I will share my full statement soon.

Thank you.
Emmanuel Vitus