[Npoc-discuss] Nomination of Prof. Sam Lanfranco as NPOC Vice-Chair

Olivier Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Mon May 25 12:45:30 UTC 2020

Dearest all,

I would like to nominate Prof. Sam Lanfranco as the next Vice-Chair of the
NPOC.
Those who have known him are aware of his perfect vision of the NPOC life
within the ICANN community. I believe the couple Raoul and Sam as our next
Chairs will propulse our younguest constitution more than the inactive
people who appear only when it's come to election period.
Please, let's move forward the NPOC. If not this constituent will
definitely disappear in the ICANN ecosystem.
I hope that Sam will accept this Nomination.

Warm regards to you all
Olévié