[Npoc-discuss] Nomination for Secretariat

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 01:47:44 UTC 2020

Dear all, I know Gloria's capacities and, in her favor, I should say she is a very hard teamworker and I hope she also accepts this nomination to jumping in to the team. I also can say she is Engineer, developer and, now Data Scientist too, so she has the knowledge to be a valuable piece in the Executive Committee.
Best Regards
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaGNSO Councilor - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas