[Npoc-discuss] NPOC EC Meeting Notes (May 26, 2020)

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed May 27 05:33:48 UTC 2020

A great meeting, indeed and nice action items that will need to be followed
carefully. Thanks Ore!

The issue with NomCom seat and the action point taken is a good strategy,
having it under NCSG umbrella so both constituencies can be considered when
filling it.

Ore, can you please share the public comment you helped draft on this list
so members can look at it? One way to encourage comments from NPOC members
is to have the comment posted here as well for an internal discussion
before it is commented on the NCSG list.