[Npoc-discuss] NPOC EC Meeting Notes (May 26, 2020)

Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Wed May 27 05:45:11 UTC 2020

Thanks so much for your comments, Arsene.

The details on the ICANN Africa Regional Plan for Fiscal Years 2021-2025
are here:
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/africa-regional-plan-fy21-25-2020-04-15-en

The drafted comment is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Veu5nbfFceqv3_bDwKCpc0fuC5fV2kDYXAZZQkJdCPI/edit?usp=sharing

The deadline for submission is today and Rafik might have submitted it
already - I am not sure.

We did share it on the NCSG list for feedback, but your suggestion to
share any drafted comments on the NPOC list is a good one. There is a
lot of activity on the NCSG list and it is easy to miss emails like this
when posted there.

It's a good strategy to adopt moving forward.

Kind regards,
Ore

--
Oreoluwa Lesi
Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)