[Npoc-discuss] NPOC EC Meeting Notes (May 26, 2020)

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Thu May 28 20:47:37 UTC 2020

Thanks Ore for sharing.

With regards to PIR, @Caleb. @Joan
The idea to seek permanent seat is  also good as long as there is
transparency on how we go about it. But let's not forget that its NCSG that
is recognized on that front. So there may be need to liaise with NCUC and
have a joint stand.

@Raoul, as an option, you had raised the issue of utilizing the GAC Rep at
GNSO its worth exploring.

Also @Caleb:
Thanks for the call. I did not hear from Raoul but will make some updates
available, for further discussion on NomComRIWG as requested. Pls check
your email.

Thanks
Remmy Nweke