[Npoc-discuss] REMINDER: Upcoming Deadlines for 2020 *NPOC* Elections

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Wed May 27 18:43:15 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Please be reminded of the following deadlines:

  *   28 May: Deadline for nominations/acceptance and candidate statement.
  *   29 May: Meet the candidates call / Check-in ends

Please note that a ballot to vote will ONLY be sent to those on the NPOC voters’ list:  https://members.ncsg.is/public-voters-list_npoc

If you are not on the voters’ list, please contact me before the check-in deadline. Once ballots are sent, we will be unable to send new ballots.

Nominations
Position

Nominations

Nominator

Seconded

Accepted

Candidate Statement

Chair

Raoul Plommer

Joan Kerr

Poncelet Ileleji

Yes

Vice Chair

Ioana Stupairu

Poncelet Ileleji

Joan Kerr

Yes

Olévié Kouami

Self-nominated

Yes

Sam Lanfranco

Olévié Kouami

No

Secretariat

Ioana Stupairu

Vernatius Ezeama

No

Gloria Patricia Meneses Portilla

Ioana Stupairu

Joan Kerr

Emmanuel Vitus Agbenonwossi

Arsene Tungali

Adisa Bolutife

Policy Committee Chair

Jacqueline Morris

Joan Kerr

Arsene Tungali

Yes

Membership Committee Chair

Caleb Ogundele

Sam Lanfranco

Carlos Gutierrez

Yes

Communications Committee Chair

Oreoluwa Lesi

Vernatius Ezeama

Poncelet Ileleji

Yes

Many thanks,
--

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers