[NPOC-EC] Session in Montreal

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Mon Aug 19 13:16:32 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

I am sending this email to touch base and to initiate the planning for ICANN66
and the session

To host the second session of sharing resources for building capacity for
members of the not for profit sector.  Please find draft info below.

Once we agree on the purpose we can start creating a google doc for the
planning session.

   -

   Purpose of the session:

1 - find out what are the needs of the members – including better
introduction documents to the constituencies; and crystallising what each
does

2 – identify what resources are needed

3 – Encourage participation

   -

   Audience: existing members of ALAC and NPOC, Fellows, Newcomers and
   local Not for profit organizations in Montreal

Regards,

--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783