[NPOC-EC] [NPOC-PC] Plan for capacity building

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:40:53 UTC 2019

Thanks Dave,

That's more like it! I'm willing to try working on RPM's. I think I'm
already part of the bigger RPM PDP, just haven't been active there at all.
I also agree that It'd be a good idea to ask Kathy to come and introduce
our PC to the exciting world of RPMs - especially now that Martin's absent.

Have you booked us rooms for PC meetings in Kobe Dave? I think it would
make sense to have at least two PC meetings there. I'm running out of
expletives to emphasize how important policy work is for NPOC now. I'm glad
to see progress.

-Raoul