[NPOC-EC] DRIF 2019

Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Wed Mar 27 21:35:35 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

The Digital Rights and Inclusion Forum 2019
(http://drif.paradigmhq.org/) will be taking place in Lagos, Nigeria
from April 23-25.

Caleb and I proposed a side session on Internet Governance and the
Multi-stakeholder Approach titled "Internet Governance:
Multi-stakholderism and Participation in the Assigned Names and Numbers
Sector."

It was accepted and the thought is to share a bit about the work that
ICANN does in keeping the Internet secure, stable and interoperable and
to highlight the multistakeholder approach and how people can get involved.

We have invited some speakers who represent a range of constituencies
across the GNSO, while Caleb and I will represent NPOC.

We are excited for this opportunity to showcase the wonderful work that
NPOC is doing, especially in a space where there will be many nonprofit
organisations in attendance.

We look forward to your thoughts and input.

Kind regards,

Ore

--
Oreoluwa Lesi - Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)
Executive Director

+234.803.621.1307, +234.813.339.9999 | www.wtec.org.ng | @wteconline