[NPOC-EC] NPOC Calls

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Wed Mar 27 23:40:07 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

How about this:

Charter Meeting:     April 9th at 1300 UTC
ExCom Meeting:      April 11th at 1300 UTC

The other meetings can be scheduled later and we get a report at the next
ExCom meeting?

Regards,

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 7:25 PM Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com> wrote:

> 9th, 11th and 12th are better for me.
>
> -Raoul
>
> On Thu, 28 Mar 2019, 6.23 Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi, <oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng>
> wrote:
>
>> The initial dates of April 9 and 11 work better for me.
>>
>> I have another scheduled meeting on the 12th.
>>
>> The week of April 22 is up in the air for me. Monday (Apr. 22) is Easter
>> Monday and I will very likely be unavailable that day.
>>
>> There is a conference from the 23rd to 25th that I will be at, so those
>> days are also challenging.
>>
>> Ore
>>
>> On 27/03/2019 8:29 PM, Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele wrote:
>>
>> Hello Joan,
>>
>> The week after her holiday is fine. I will be in transit and a busy ISOC
>> meeting .So we ca consider April 22nd and above.
>>
>> Thank you
>> Caleb
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 8:24 PM Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> Maryam is going to be on holidays from the 15th for a week which means
>>> NPOC has to adjust the dates of several of its meetings.
>>>
>>> So here is some suggestions:
>>>
>>> Maryam's suggestion: We could have the Charter meeting 11th and EC
>>> meeting 12th?
>>>
>>> We could opt for the week of April 22nd to have the Charter, Policy &
>>> membership meetings and have the ExCom Meeting the following Tuesday.
>>>
>>> Any comments or preferences?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Joan Kerr,
>>>
>>> Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian
>>>
>>> T: +1 (416) 907-0783
>>>
>>> Skype: joankerr_fbsc
>>>
>>> fbsc.org, www.joankerr.ca
>>>
>>> Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team
>>>
>>> Chair, Sustainable Agriculture, Global Humanitarian Technology Conference
>>>
>>> Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group
>>>
>>> Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency
>>>
>>> Recipient of the United Nations Civil Society Award (WSIS 2004)
>>>
>>> Recipient, Region of Durham Community Partnership Award
>>>
>>> Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee
>>>
>>> Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
>>> Coordination Unit
>>>

>> --
>> *Ogundele Olumuyiwa Caleb*
>> *muyiwacaleb at gmail.com <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>*
>> *234 - 8077377378*
>> *234 - 07030777969*

>> --
>> Oreoluwa Lesi - Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)
>> Executive Director
>>
>> +234.803.621.1307, +234.813.339.9999 | www.wtec.org.ng | @wteconline

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Artist, Humanitarian

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783