[NPOC-EC] Multistakeholder Ethos Award Nominations

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Thu Mar 28 01:35:34 UTC 2019

I’ve been on the Ethos award panel myself.

Note that in the Ethos awards process, nominations that indicate broad community acknowledgement are particularly valuable - nominating members of other parts of the community is very valid, so don’t restrict yourselves to nominating people outside NPOC (though you can, of course, nominate people inside NPOC as well if you think they’d get support from other AC/SOs).

David