[NPOC-EC] NomCom

Oreoluwa Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Mon Aug 3 07:45:25 UTC 2020

Option 3 is definitely the most ideal for us. Option 1 is not.

Option 2 could end up in the NCUC seat being converted to an NCSG seat and that might work in our favour or not. NCSG leadership might decide to alternate the seating between NCUC and NPOC. Or it might end-up essentially still remaining an NCUC seat.

So, we should definitely push for Option 3 first.

Ore

--
Oreoluwa Lesi
Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)