[NPOC-EC] Our response to the NomComRIWG

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:22:36 UTC 2020

Does anybody want to comment on this draft going out? Has NCSG prepared a
separate one instead? We need to send this today after the extension we got
and the responses will be gone through at the NomComRIWG tonight at 19 UTC.

If nobody has anything to add, we'll send this pretty much as it is.

-Raoul