[NPOC-EC] Gratitude

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 02:14:47 UTC 2020

Dear Juan,

Thank you so much for your service to NPOC and by extension your upward
movement. I'm indeed very grateful for your hand of kind fellowship and
learning experience even as a newbie EC member.

I know you are just a step away and I will always seek and borrow from you
experience.

I trust also that you will bring your experience to bear in your new
position.

Cheers and Warm regards.

Caleb Ogundele

Caleb Ogundele

Sent with thumbs from a small screen mobile device.

Pelase exsuce typos adn errosr.