[NPOC-EC] NPOC BMO Banf Account

Oreoluwa Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Fri Jul 24 15:46:31 UTC 2020

I agree. It's best to close the account if we haven't used it in years.--Oreoluwa Lesi
          Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre
          (W.TEC)www.wtec.org.ng
          | @wteconlineSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com> Date: 24/07/2020  16:29  (GMT+01:00) To: Ioana Stupariu <Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu> Cc: Sam Lanfranco <lanfran at yorku.ca>, NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>, Joan Kerr <joankerr at fbsc.org> Subject: Re: [NPOC-EC] NPOC BMO Banf Account Closing it seems the easiest way. Let's do it. I'll try to put some more effort into opening up that bank account in Estonia. Especially now with Corona and other future diseases, it's better to be able to handle these kinds of things remotely.-RaoulOn Fri, 24 Jul 2020 at 15:10, Ioana Stupariu <Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu> wrote:

I would also go with closing it

Ioana Stupariu

SJD Candidate - International Business Law

Central European University

Department of Legal Studies

Nador u. 11, 1051
 Budapest, Hungary