[NPOC-EC] Moving npoc.org to another hosting services provider

Gloria Meneses gpmeneses at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 15:14:12 UTC 2021

Hello Everybody

I'm very sorry for my absence, I have had very complicated days. I have
reviewed the website and it looks ok, then you very much to all of you who
have contributed.

I have seen some minimal things that are not working correctly and I
describe them below.

1. The header menu (NPOC logo) is overlapping the NPOC description (What is
NPOC?) I attach an image that shows the problem (see image header.png)
[image: header.png]

2. The footer menu, in the Contact us section, the mailing list should have
a link but it doesn't. (see image contact_us.png)

[image: contact_us.png]
3. When you navigate from the main page using any link in the menu, the
loaded page has the header menu on the left side instead of the right side
(see image header_menu.png)
[image: header_menu.png]

4. The main page does not contain the social networks icons and links like
the other pages.

5. I think  Adisa and I should include our pictures in the  GNSO Wiki.
https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg/npoc

I have reviewed just the look and feel and most of the links but not the
content.

Kind regards.