[NPOC-EC] Fw: [Ext] Re: NPOC webinars, and ICANN webinar on EU Digital Services Act package

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Mon Feb 1 18:52:30 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Kindly see attached the slides which Adam Peake will use for the introduction part of the webinar series. Do let me know if there is anything we should include/change.

I was wondering whether we should also add a slide with all our faces and roles (as NPOC EC co-organizing this) but maybe it is too much. What do you think?

Best,
Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +40744251228