[NPOC-EC] NPOC Charter

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Thu Aug 4 16:17:36 UTC 2022

Hello EC,

The OEC has approved your charter revisions.  However, we do need two things confirmed before we proceed with Public Comment (this will likely be after ICANN75).

  1.  It seems the definition of active/inactive member was inadvertently dropped at some point in the drafting and review. This has been added back in. There are subsequent edits for your review (pages 4 and 5).
  2.  The OEC noted that the membership of the NPOC Policy Committee likely left out a reference to NCSG (page 7).

Thank you!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76