[NPOC-EC] NPOC Charter

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Tue Aug 9 16:20:26 UTC 2022

Hello, NPOC EC.

Please let us know your feedback to the two items the OEC identified.

Best,
Carlos

Carlos Reyes
Director, Policy and Strategy

From: NPOC-EC <npoc-ec-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Andrea Glandon via NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 12:19 PM
To: "npoc-ec at icann.org" <npoc-ec at icann.org>
Subject: [NPOC-EC] NPOC Charter

Hello EC,

The OEC has approved your charter revisions.  However, we do need two things confirmed before we proceed with Public Comment (this will likely be after ICANN75).

  1.  It seems the definition of active/inactive member was inadvertently dropped at some point in the drafting and review. This has been added back in. There are subsequent edits for your review (pages 4 and 5).
  2.  The OEC noted that the membership of the NPOC Policy Committee likely left out a reference to NCSG (page 7).

Thank you!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76