[NPOC-EC] Minutes of last EC meeting (Draft)

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:46:09 UTC 2022

Hi Emmanuel,

While I cannot teach you how to write your minutes of meetings. I raised
those issues in the document and you do not necessarily have to copy a
non-EC member like you did earlier but address them in the document comment
section.

Please see below a simple difference between the minutes of the meeting and
the action item.

[image: image.png]

Minutes of meetings are *DETAILED TRANSCRIPT* of what transpired for the
records and future reference irrespective of the fact that they were not on
the agenda item but was discussed in relation with corresponding agenda
items.

--
*Caleb Ogundele*
Mobile: +1-204-558-6904