[NPOC-EC] Document shared with you: "NPOC-Operating-Procedures-October 10-2022"

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele (via Google Docs) muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:49:54 UTC 2022

I've shared an item with you:

NPOC-Operating-Procedures-October 10-2022
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12MQDJRYtHzAm2eKEjpaFp6sNCUOOeuId42UNKISDenk/edit?usp=sharing&invite=CMrwnqAE&ts=635054e2

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Hello Team,

Please find a draft a working document on the proposed internal working
operating procedure for EC.

I will try to still insert some salient issues based on current
circumstances.

However, if you spot any, please go ahead and do the needful by
contributing your input and we will all collectively deliberate on it.

Caleb Ogundele