[NPOC-EC] Document shared with you: "NPOC-Operating-Procedures-October 10-2022"

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:15:14 UTC 2022

Yes, it was extracted from NCUC Operating Procedure. I already mentioned at
the last EC meeting that we will be adopting what works for us as we do not
have all the time in the world for a fresh startup draft since both
constituencies are similar and from the same NCSG constituency.
As I said, those who have time to add and extract salient issues can go
ahead and those who can adapt, we try to adapt to our circumstances.

However, a base template has been shared.

--
*Caleb Ogundele*
Mobile: +1-204-558-6904
Email: muyiwacaleb at gmail.com