[NPOC-EC] Membership outreach

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Wed Sep 28 19:52:19 UTC 2022

Hello Caleb,

I had sent you an email to help with membership campaigns and didn't hear
back, and I may not have gotten any of the events' email either and
sometimes, my email doesn't seem to work with ICANN.

I was wondering how many members does NPOC have at the moment, and was
there any relationship building/outreach or education webinars to members
for the past couple of years?

I know other Constituencies did a lot of outreach and relationship building
and just wondered what NPOC did.

Thanks,

Thanks,

--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Mixed Media Artist, Community Leader

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783