[NPOC-EC] Fwd: [NCSG-EC] [Ext] Re: New Members NCSG/NCUC/NPOC

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:48:33 UTC 2023

This is ongoing at the level of NCSG EC where I noticed members application
are not approved by Robin due to a bug we detected that does not allow us
see what the front-end forms have captured at the back end.
This was narrowed down to our potential members being affected.

I asked why Julf sent the  new members email too early given that we have
pending applications that we cannot move ahead with because Robin
complained she can't see the application details of our members. In Julf's
word he replied "*I decided to go ahead with the ones we had already
approved, to show there is at least some progress."*

There is a lot going on behind the scenes and would have love to spare you
the details.
However, questions are being asked related to CIVICRM, I decided to share
some of the few challenges which are not within our control.