[NPOC-EC] Summary Report

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Jan 4 16:34:02 UTC 2023

Hello all!

Kind reminder of the next steps for the NCUC Charter:

At this point, the EC should review the report<https://itp.cdn.icann.org/en/files/generic-names-supporting-organization-council-gnso-council/public-comment-summary-report-not-for-profit-operational-concerns-constituency-charter-amendments-19-12-2022-en.pdf> and all of the comments.  Once you have reviewed, please let me know if you will be addressing any of the comments and how you will address them.  We will report this information to the Board and then we can move forward with formally approving the new charter.  After the first of the year, Carlos & I would also be happy to meet with the EC to go over any of the comments or answer any questions.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea