[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: NPOC EC Agenda-Tuesday, 10 January

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Jan 4 17:33:05 UTC 2023

This is a great idea, Emmanuel!  I have added it.

Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Emmanuel Vitus <emmanuelvitus at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 11:18
To: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Cc: "npoc-ec at icann.org" <npoc-ec at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NPOC-EC] NPOC EC Agenda-Tuesday, 10 January

Happy new year folks.
Let’s put the Charter review on the agenda ?

Le mer. 4 janv. 2023 à 17:18, Andrea Glandon via NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org<mailto:npoc-ec at icann.org>> a écrit :
Hello!

I would like to get started on an agenda for the EC meeting next week.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76

Sent from iPhone. Excuse brevity and typos.