[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN77 Design/Translation Deadlines

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 20:01:23 UTC 2023

Hi Andrea,

I just realized that Joan's email address is mentioned in the text. Is there any possibility to fix this? Perhaps we can replace it with info at npoc.org or something similar.

Best regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL ColombiaNPOC Policy Chair - NCSG/GNSO
Founding member - ISOC Colombia
Master IT candidate, UNAD
Registered Linux User No.533108.

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00
Instagram/Twitter: @JmanuRojas

    El jueves, 1 de junio de 2023, 02:48:59 p. m. GMT-5, Andrea Glandon via NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org> escribió:

 <!--#yiv3271368091 filtered {}#yiv3271368091 filtered {}#yiv3271368091 p.yiv3271368091MsoNormal, #yiv3271368091 li.yiv3271368091MsoNormal, #yiv3271368091 div.yiv3271368091MsoNormal {margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv3271368091 a:link, #yiv3271368091 span.yiv3271368091MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv3271368091 span.yiv3271368091EmailStyle18 {font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv3271368091 .yiv3271368091MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;}#yiv3271368091 filtered {}#yiv3271368091 div.yiv3271368091WordSection1 {}-->
Hello EC!

Please find attached the translations you requested.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Andrea