[NPOC-EC] Fwd: COMMENT DRAFTING Tripti Sinha to Johan (Julf) Helsingius RE: NomCom Rebalancing

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 07:29:20 UTC 2023

FYI foundational work done.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 8, 2023, 4:44 PM
Subject: COMMENT DRAFTING Tripti Sinha to Johan (Julf) Helsingius RE:
NomCom Rebalancing
To: Johan Helsingius <julf at julf.com>
Cc: Digital <stephanie at digitaldiscretion.ca>, Juan Manuel Rojas <
jumaropi at yahoo.com>, <judith at jhellerstein.com>, Stephanie Perrin <
stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>

@Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> ,

Starting this thread so that we can respond when we can. I realize just a
few of us showed interest so I have kept the circle small so that we can
work closely and efficiently on this

I will await @Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> who is
our primary pen holder to share the Google Doc we will use and moderate our
contributions.

Regards

Caleb