[NPOC-EC] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] URGENT - Time sensitive What is your view on on the question of rebalancing the Nominating Committee (NomCom)

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 18:42:05 UTC 2023

I'm a co-penholder with Stephanie and we have drafted something for the PC.

I'm waiting for her to transmit our write-up. I'm aware these letters were
sent to all AC/SO leaders but we did not get notified by Raoul about this.
I had to rely on NCSG and NCUC's copies. I believe we can try to improve on
this communication gap.

Here is the copy sent to NPOC's Chair

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/sinha-to-plommer-26apr23-en.pdf

*Caleb Ogundele*