[NPOC-EC] Crop funding application

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:59:26 UTC 2023

There is only one slot available for the GA in Ghana.
I spoke with Raoul and he mentioned that to inform the EC.
As for the RIPE yes, you can attend as we have a maximum of 3 slots for the
FY 23.
If EC are using it for outreach engagement, there is no need to announce on
the list but it must be measurable in terms of matching with the strategy
document

*Caleb Ogundele*
Email: muyiwacaleb at gmail.com