[NPOC-EC] Crop funding application

Emmanuel Vitus emmanuelvitus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:41:54 UTC 2023

Dear Caleb,
I hope you are doing well and back home.
Can we share this with the larger list ASAP?
I was planning to attend the RIPE 86
<https://ripe86.ripe.net/%20RIPE%2086%20will%20be%20held%20from%2022-26%20May%202023%20in%20Rotterdam,%20the%20Netherlands>.
I have never attended an RIR meeting before and I was wondering if I can
apply for the CROP (NPOC) to join or others withing the constituency that
may be interested as well.
Kind regards,
Emmanuel