[NPOC-EC] NPOC EC Meeting Timing

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Fri Mar 31 14:27:25 UTC 2023

Hello!

I sent this in the NPOC EC Skype chat, but I am also sending an email as Caleb has informed me that he does not communicate via the Skype chat.

Hello EC! I am reaching out with a request to possibly move the time of the NPOC EC meeting each month. Currently the meeting is the second Wednesday of each month at 15:00 UTC. Due to other conflicts, we are trying to move calls from this time slot on Wednesdays. Is there a chance of moving this call to an earlier or later time on the same day? Thanks so much for your consideration.

Thanks!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76