[NPOC-EC] NPOC EC Meeting Timing

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 14:47:50 UTC 2023

Hi Andrea,

My suggestion about time is that:
1. I cannot attend meetings on Tuesdays. I work in the office on those days
for now.
2. My time zone is -6.
My suggestion if we cannot maintain the same day by shifting the time up,
we can then shift the same time to Thursday or Friday.

Thank you

On Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 9:27 AM Andrea Glandon via NPOC-EC <
npoc-ec at icann.org> wrote:

> Hello!
>

> I sent this in the NPOC EC Skype chat, but I am also sending an email as
> Caleb has informed me that he does not communicate via the Skype chat.
>

> Hello EC! I am reaching out with a request to possibly move the time of
> the NPOC EC meeting each month. Currently the meeting is the second
> Wednesday of each month at 15:00 UTC. Due to other conflicts, we are trying
> to move calls from this time slot on Wednesdays. Is there a chance of
> moving this call to an earlier or later time on the same day? Thanks so
> much for your consideration.
>

> Thanks!
>
> *Andrea Glandon*
>
> Policy Operations Coordinator