[NPOC-EC] [GitHub Support] - Requesting non-profit license for organization

GitHub support at githubsupport.com
Wed Jan 3 18:44:53 UTC 2024

## Please do not write below this line ##

Your request (<a href="https://support.github.com/ticket/2454970">Ticket 2454970</a>) has been updated.

To review the status of your request and add additional comments, please visit: <a href="https://support.github.com/ticket/2454970">Ticket 2454970</a>.

GitHub, Jan 3, 2024, 6:44 PM UTC

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry for our very delayed response! Our nonprofit program offers a free [Team Plan](https://github.com/pricing) (unlimited users and unlimited private repositories) to official nonprofit organizations and charities. We just need more information from you to set you up.

You can read more about nonprofits on GitHub, including what kinds of information we need, here: https://github.com/nonprofit

When you're ready to apply, please reply to this email with the following information:
* Your nonprofit’s GitHub organization account name
* Your nonprofit's GitHub organization URL
* Proof of your nonprofit status with your local government (501(c)(3) status in the US)
* The registered name of your nonprofit
* A summary of what your nonprofit organization does
* Confirmation (by replying to this email) that your organization is nongovernment, nonacademic, noncommercial, nonpolitical and has no religious affiliation

Thank you so much!
Cam from the Social Impact team

NPOC-Info, Nov 28, 2023, 6:09 AM UTC

Dear all,

My name is Jean F. Queralt and I am reaching out on behalf of the Not-for-Profit Organizations Constituency of ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers).
While we are not registered as a non-profit, we act as one and our sole role is to represent other non-profits and their concerns at ICANN.
We do not hold a budget and all members of the constituency are volunteers.

I currently hold the position of Communications Chair and I would like to start using Github for task management, documentation and eventually some code for matters related to DNS and ICANN policy.

We hope that you'll consider and accept our request to upgrade our (just created) Organization account.

You can find some more information about us here:
https://npoc.org/
https://community.icann.org/display/NPOCC
https://icannwiki.org/NPOC

Please let me know if you need anything else from us.
Thank you.

Best,
Jean F. Queralt

This email is a service from GitHub Support.

[Y79D4J-E99XK]