[NPOC-EC] [Ext] (ICANN 79)Get to Know the ICANN Community: NCSG, NCUC, NPOC

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:45:28 UTC 2024

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year!

Siranush has created a sheet for us to see the available slots and
schedules for the Fellow's orientation.  Can we please look at the sheet in
the link below and agree on a slot we can use.

We are all veterans, so I expect we should be good with this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x677NC5NN-Wqj4a2JuguEONMmWk_lrv5AycrRTtbt4I/edit#gid=0

--
*Caleb Ogundele*
Email: muyiwacaleb at gmail.com