[NPOC-EC] About NPOC membership meeting at ICANN80

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 19:58:11 UTC 2024

Thanks Caleb for your answers,

Please contact the ISOC Chapter President and please invite him/her to our session as a speaker to discuss about what projects are working on currently and how we can work together in a near future.Remember that he only will be able to get 20 mins max.

What the others EC members think about? Would be good have your thoughts on this regard.

Looking forward for your feedback,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL ColombiaNPOC Chair - NCSG/GNSO
MSc. Information Technology
Registered Linux User No.533108.
http://www.jmanurojas.com

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00